Volcana Embroidered Mini-Bucket
Volcana Collection was inspired by the Guatemalan Volcanoes, connecting with the center of the earth. The palette runs from neutrals to vibrant colors and contrasts with the clean lines and shapes.
This mini-bucket is a unique piece inspired by the Guatemalan Volcanoes. It is handmade by Guatemalan artisans and designers with cotton and maguey (a natural fiber extracted from Agave Plant), and beaded chain strap; using ancestral techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation. Due to the handmade process, no two mini-buckets are the same, making the one you receive truly one of a kind. There may be irregularities in color, shape, size and details as a result of the handmade process, making each piece unique.
9 in stock
- Body made with Cotton-maguey (natural fiber extracted from Agave plant) and leather
- Height: 3.9″ (10 cm); length: 5.5″ (14 cm); depth: 4.3″ (11 cm)
- Decorations made with embroidery flowers and rhinestones
- Interior removable bag made with podesua included
- Removable crossbody beaded strap: with 25.6″ (65 cm) drop, included
- Dust bag included
- To preserve the natural finish of the handbag store in a dry and ventilated space, away from direct sunlight, and protect it from inclement weather. Store your handbag in its protective dust bag, in a cool, dry place when not in use. Rich colors may transfer.