Volcana Orange Mini-Bucket
Volcana Collection was inspired by the Guatemalan Volcanoes, connecting with the center of the earth. The palette runs from neutrals to vibrant colors and contrasts with the clean lines and shapes.
This mini-bucket is a unique piece inspired by the Guatemalan Volcanoes. It is handmade by Guatemalan artisans and designers with cotton and maguey (a natural fiber extracted from Agave Plant); using ancestral techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation. Due to the handmade process, no two mini-buckets are the same, making the one you receive truly one of a kind. There may be irregularities in color, shape, size and details as a result of the handmade process, making each piece unique.
10 in stock
- Body made with Cotton-maguey (natural fiber extracted from Agave plant) and leather
- Height: 4.7″ (12 cm); length: 5.7″ (14.5 cm); depth: 4.3″ (11 cm)
- Interior removable bag made with 100% cotton or 100% linen– choose your favorite interior bag.
- Handle made with 100% wood
- Crossbody strap with 23.6″ (60 cm) drop
- Dust bag included
- To preserve the natural finish of the cotton-maguey fiber, leather and wood store in a dry and ventilated space, away from direct sunlight, and protect it from inclement weather. Store your handbag in its protective dust bag, in a cool, dry place when not in use. Rich colors may transfer