We take security of your personal data seriously and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) and comply with them.
- Personal data collected by TUUX
We will collect and use the following categories of personal data about you:
1.1. Personal data you share with us: when you order from us, on the website, or when you sign up to our mailing lists, we may ask for (one or more of) your name, title, gender, date of birth, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, registered address of the card, CVC number, the card’s expiry date and a contact phone number for the registered address of the card.
1.2. Personal data we may collect about you: we may collect some personal data, as well as other information in the form of anonymous or aggregate statistics, when you use our website. We may collect: IP address; MAC address; other browser-generated information, e.g. browser type, operating system, date and time of access, how long a person looks at a website, what they look at etc; and location information.
1.3. Personal data we receive from other sources: when you interact with us, or use any of our pages on social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Weibo and WeChat, we may collect information about you which could include personal data. Those social media sites will also have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal data. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use social media sites, to make sure that you are happy with them.
1.4. The user hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
2. Reasons for collecting personal data.
2.1. Personal data you share with us: we use the personal data you share with us in order to perform our obligations under any contract we have with you, and specifically to: provide you with our products and to fulfil orders that you place with us on our Website; allow you to return your TUUX product; respond to your questions and requests; and send you information on any changes we make to our policies or terms.
2.2. Where you have given us your consent to contact you, we will use your personal data to: send you newsletters, marketing communications, products update and suggestions on how to care for your TUUX product; contact you to invite you to special events; send you an invite to our sample sale if you have subscribed to it; and notify you of other TUUX products we think you might like based on your previous purchases.
2.3. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
3. Personal data we collect about you: we use the personal data we collect about you for our legitimate interests so that we can: show you certain adverts, products or offers in which we think you may be interested, on our website and on certain third party websites (including on social media); analyse how our website is used, so that we can constantly improve the services that we offer; analyse your feedback, and understand your expectations on our products or services to optimize your customer experience.
Not all of the information used for these purposes is “personal data”; some of it is anonymised or used on an aggregate basis.
4. Personal data we receive from other sources: we use the personal data we receive from other sources for our legitimate interests so that we can develop an understanding of what people think about our products and services, so that we can constantly improve them.
5. Sharing of personal data: we may share your personal data with the following third parties: service providers who help us to operate our website, fulfil your orders and deliver our products to you; for example, credit reference agencies, couriers, payment providers, IT support and so on; market research and customer survey companies to help us develop and improve your customer experience. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. Fulfilment companies to send mailing to your postal address if you have consented to receive mailings; and certain regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies, if we need to do so or are requested to do so.
We will also share personal data collected about you with social media channels, advertising networks and other third parties who help us to understand how our website is being used, how well our advertising works and how we can improve.
If we decide to sell or buy any parts of our business, we may also need to share your personal data with the buyer of those parts of the business. In those circumstances, we will make sure that any new buyer will promptly give you details of how they will use your personal data, and your options for changing that. We will not sell your personal data to any third party.
6. Receiving contact from TUUX & changing contact preferences: from time to time, where you have consented, we will send you e-mails with information in relation to any products which are similar to your TUUX product, and which we think you might like. We will only send you e-mails with information in relation to any other products, special offers or competitions, if you have agreed that we can. You can sign up to receive communications by e-mail, by post, by text/SMS or by telephone call about our new collections, exclusive online offers and events. In any case, you can ask us to change your communications preferences or to stop contacting you at any time, by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe option in each e-mail.
7. Security of personal data: We care about your personal data and use appropriate measures to protect your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data on transmission via the internet.
8. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out: all users to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to customerservice. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
9. Personal data and your rights: You have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge. You also have the right to access any personal data that we hold about you. To prevent fraudulent access, we shall require you to provide suitable ID to confirm who you are, before we provide any personal data to you.
If you wish us to erase your personal data or restrict our processing of your personal data please contact our customer service. To prevent fraudulent requests, we shall ask you to provide suitable ID to confirm your identity before we erase any personal data.
12. Children: TUUX does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.