Volcana Lavender Bucket
This bucket is a unique piece handmade by Guatemalan artisans and designers with cotton and maguey (a natural fiber extracted from Agave Plant); using ancestral techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation. Each strap is hand beaded by Atitlan artisans and takes many hours to complete. Due to the handmade process, no two straps or bags are the same, making the one you receive truly one of a kind. There may be irregularities in color, shape, size and details as a result of the handmade process, making each piece unique.
12 in stock
- Body made with Cotton-maguey (natural fiber extracted from Agave plant) and leather
- Interior removable bag made with 100% cotton
- Hand beaded strap adjustable: 57.5 cm (22.6 in) drop
- Height: 12.4″ (31.5cm); length: 8.7″ (22 cm); depth: 6.7″ (17 cm)
- To preserve the natural finish of the cotton-maguey fiber, leather and beads store in a dry and ventilated space, away from direct sunlight, and protect it from inclement weather. Store your handbag in its protective dust bag, in a cool, dry place when not in use. Rich colors may transfer