Sunflower Bucket of Maguey and Wood
This bucket is a unique piece handmade by Guatemalan artisans and designers with maguey (a natural fiber extracted from Agave Plant); using ancestral techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation. Each strap is hand embroidery by Chichicastenango artisans and takes many hours to complete. Due to the handmade process, no two straps or bags are the same, making the one you receive truly one of a kind. There may be irregularities in color, shape, size and details as a result of the handmade process, making each piece unique.
- Body made with Maguey (natural fiber extracted from Agave plant) and leather
- Handle made with 100% wood
- Interior removable bag made with 100% cotton
- Hand embroidery adjustable cross-body strap 52.5cm (20.7 in) drop
- Height: 10″ (25.4 cm); length: 8.7″ (22 cm); depth: 6.7″ (17 cm)
- To preserve the natural finish of the maguey fiber and leather, store in a dry and ventilated space, away from direct sunlight, and protect it from inclement weather. Store your handbag in its protective dust bag, in a cool, dry place when not in use. Rich colors may transfer