Purple Palo de Campeche Plant Tote
Color purple extracted from Palo de Campeche (Campeachy tree) Plant, which is original from Mesoamerica.
This unique piece is handmade by Guatemalan artisans and designers with cotton and natural dyes, using ancestral techniques that have been passed from generation to generation. There may be irregularities in color and details as a result of the handmade process.
Out of stock
- 100% cotton
- Natural dye extracted from Palo de Campeche Plant
- Wood handles with a 10 cm (~4 in) drop
- Wood charm
- Inside pocket
- Cell phone/multifunction pockets
- Magnetic snap closure
- Height: 36cm (14.2 in); length: 40cm (15.7 in); depth: 15 cm (5.9 in)
- To preserve the natural finish of the cotton and natural dye, store in a dry and ventilated space away from direct sunlight and protect it from inclement weather. Store your handbag in the special bag provided when not in use.